Get your product line research project supported by pure-systems!
pure-systems invites academic researchers and research teams to apply for the "Go SPLC 2019 Challenge". Get financial support for your product line research project and its presentation at next year's Software and Systems Product Line Conference (SPLC).
pure-systems selects up to 3 suitable projects and will support the work of each project with 2500 Euro. In addition, if the project gets a publication accepted in next year's SPLC, pure-systems will provide a conference ticket for one presenter and on top of this support the travel with 500 Euro.
The fine print
- The projects work products can be an extension of pure::variants, but may also be product line engineering methods / concepts not based on an concrete implementation.
- The researcher / research team must be from academia and the majority of the members must be undergraduate, graduate or PhD students.
- The project must give pure-systems access to the results, for instance by publishing source code under a permissive open source license such as Apache 2.0 / MIT / EPL.
- The project must use pure::variants as variant management tool (if a variant management tool is being used, which is not mandatory).
- pure-systems decides at its own discretion which projects it is going to support.
- The application for support should contain only information which pure-systems is allowed to receive. pure-systems will not share the application information with 3rd parties.
- The financial support will be split up in two payments. 1000 Euro when the team is selected and the second payment of 1500 Euro once pure-systems gets access to the fin al results in the agreed form.
How to apply
Send an email to email@example.com before October, 31st 2018.