We are seeking to hire Consultants (Junior/Senior positions). Are you keen to solve technical as well as organizational challenges when customers introduce our products? Then you may be the right person for a Consultant role at pure-systems.
- Taking over from our field application engineers you will be the main guidance for our customers when they start their journey into systematic reuse and product line engineering. Together with our customers you help them to implement a working setup with our products in their organisation.
- Guide new customers during their transition from project-oriented development to feature model-based product line engineering and support existing customers in the company-wide roll-out of variant management with pure::variants.
- Prepare and hold presentations at conferences and trade fairs all over the world and make new contacts with potential customers and partners.
- Analyze the variant management challenges of engineers from the domains of Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electronics and develop solutions which fit our customers.
- Present to stakeholders from management the bigger picture of holistic variant management and how it enables them to increase their engineering competitiveness.
- Experience a well-balanced mix of activities in daily business that involves international travel as well as home office and working with your motivated colleagues at our offices in Stuttgart and Magdeburg.
- Academic degree (Bachelor/Master/PhD) in systems engineering, computer science, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering or comparable
- Good language skills in English and German
- Good communication skills
- Good analytic capabilities
- General technical understanding
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Additional languages
- Experience with Product Line Engineering, Variant Management, Systems Engineering
- Experience in the Presales / Technical Sales / Technical Consulting
- Experience with pure::variants
- Strong team spirit and collaboration
- Competitive salary
- Market-leading product